Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

As With All Best Laid Plans....

Life took over, lol. I had big ideas to keep up with this blog daily. I was gonna be the next reigning Queen of Blogging. Then... my son broke his ankle, not once, but twice! So countless visits to the ER and Ortho later, he is on his way to mending. Then...Everyone got this weird flu bug, so I spent my time cleaning up throw up and snot and etc . Then...my foster daughter finally got more visits with the speech therapist, so I had all that to do, and then...two large school projects to help my kiddos with, and then...well you get the idea. lol I HAVE to Laugh Out Loud! So, it is now my new goal to keep up with this blog once a week. THAT sounds manageable. And at the moment, manageable sounds very nice!

Have a Great Day!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment