Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Ideas Galore!

Wow, I have got to thank my friend Nickie for introducing me to the world of Pinterest. If you haven't checked it out it's www.pinterest.com and it's awesome! lol The only issue now is that I have too many ideas I want to do!
Here is one that I am currently working on;

This practical gem of an idea comes from the blog; http://decorganizecrafts.blogspot.com  Great ideas abound on this blog! Check em out and let em know I sent you!


And my next work of art, has to do with these vintage block pics I found over at rook 17. These, stain, wood and mod podge-glossy and I am gonna have quite the ....  pics to come. Stay tuned, folks!
Oh and please, PLEASE do not forget the giveaway! Only 20 fans and you too can save $100's on your groceries!

No comments:

Post a Comment