Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Puppythreads-Etsy Review

Just about a week ago, I ordered these beautiful dolls


from Puppythreads on Etsy. Her dolls are customizable, which was an option I appreciated, given that I am picky. Her communication was excellent, ensuring that I got exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. She even posted the pic of the completed dolls for me to see BEFORE asking for payment!! Now that's putting the customer first! These dolls arrived to my home in standard packing, protected in plastic. The quality of these baby dolls is excellent. The eyes are stitched making them perfect for little ones, and they are sewn with good attention to detail.




These babies are affordably priced and will definitely withstand the test of time. I can see getting passed down to my daughter's own little one some day!

Puppythreads is a great shop! If you'd like to purchase your own creation from Puppythreads, click here.

Please patronize small businesses found on Etsy and Facebook!

6 comments:

  1. Those dolls are so cute. I am book marking puppythreads so that when I have a little girl I can purchase a doll for her. I'm afraid my rowdy boys wouldn't appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that these dolls are customizable and they make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. My 3 year old granddaughter would love one of these.

    owen.darlene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dolls are so sweet, I bet they would make any child happy! I love that they are customizable too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the dolls with the handknit sweaters and hats! Really reasonable prices as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable dolls! They appear to be really well made. Customer service is a BIG plus in any business I like how she puts the customer first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I hope they will be passed down for generations to come.

    ReplyDelete