Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Pinterest Project #1 Completed

Well, folks.. I did it! I am probably one of the few people you know to pin a project and actually complete it! lol Seriously though, I saw this beautiful idea here: and just couldn't help but make it for my daughter's birthday.

I consider myself a crafty person and the directions on ana-white.com were very easy to follow. I like the fact that she is a woman, she is a mom, and she is from Alaska. :)

So, here is what I started off with:


Then, following the directions, we got to this part:



Here it is with the first coat of paint, which should of course, ALWAYS be done on the tile in your entry way, bwah ha ha!






And the totally and completely finished bed, complete with it's imperfectly sewn bedding:






So folks, as you see, you CAN do it! It's not perfect, but she's two! It was handmade by her Dad and I, with tons of love, and isn't that what matters? I'd love to see your completed Pinterest projects! Feel free to share! If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, you can do so here: http://pinterest.com/thegoodwinteam/.

No comments:

Post a Comment